Federal university of Oye ekiti(FUOYE) Post Utme/Direct Entry form and Screening Exercise, cut off mark and Admission Update for 2019/2020.
Finally, after a long debate and tussle about Post-UTME holding for Fuoye 2019 Admission, the management has decided to go with the previous online screening Excercise.
Here’s everything you needed to know
The Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) hereby informs all applicants who have applied to FUOYE in the 2019 UTME and Direct Entry to visit the screening portal ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme in order to participate in the online screening exercise between Monday, 1st July – Friday, 19th July, 2019.
1. Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 160 and above.
2. All candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credits (including English Language and Mathematics) obtained at not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed courses.
[ Download UTME & O’Level Requirements and Subject Combination for Fuoye Courses] https://fuoye.co/aspirant/download-requirements-and-subject-combination-for-fuoye-courses/].
3. In addition to item (2) above, Direct Entry candidates must possess at least two (2) A’ Level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND (Upper Credit), NCE (Credit Pass), HND (minimum of Lower Credit), or possess a good first degree in another field, as the case may be.
Each candidate will be required to pay a screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000. 00) only. Payment should be made strictly online on the University Screening Portal Using and bank Debit Card.
Screening Registration/Payment Procedure
Step 1 Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
Step 2 On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and read instructions carefully
Step 3 Kindly Login with your JAMB Registration Number e.g 96510415CA [Note Password is not required]
Step 4 You will be required to complete your profile on the portal
Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for updates and information
Step 5 After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided, click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
Step 6 Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment. Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen
Step 7 Complete your registration by Clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”
Step 8 Print Out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration. For assistance send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University website.
1. Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
2. Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
3. Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (2) above
Submit your application and print out the screening report
Direct Entry Applicants
i. In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
The Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 19th July, 2019.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, VISIT FUOYE WEBSITE: www.fuoye.edu.ng or use the FuoyeCORE Question and Answer portal at www.fuoye.co/aspirant/ask
Register for free and make use of our Question & Answer Feature on our website at www.fuoye.co/aspirant/ask